Southern Midcoast Maine offers fantastic free and low cost activity opportunities all year.
We have trails, beaches, fields and indoor activities coordinated by our towns, land trusts and other partners. Now you can search for Southern Midcoast activities in one place!
Before going out
Check our Safety Tips for COVID-19 and other precautions.
Winter Activity Guide
Whether you like cross country skiing, sledding, skating, walking, biking or other outdoor activities, there is something for everyone in Southern Midcoast Maine.
Use our interactive map to locate places for healthy activities in the area of your choice.
Summer Activity Guide
Southern Midcoast Maine has something to offer for everyone. Get outdoors and enjoy hiking, swimming, kayak or canoeing, or just walking the dog. Our guide has it all.
- Access Health
- Bath Area YMCA
- Brunswick-Topsham Land Trust
- Cathance River Education Alliance
- City of Bath/ Rec Department
- Town of Harpswell/ Rec Department
- Town of Topsham/ Rec Department
- Harpswell Heritage Land Trust
- Kennebec Estuary Land Trust
- Mid Coast Hospital
- Phippsburg Land Trust
- People Plus
- Six Rivers New England Mtn. Bike Assoc.
- Town of Brunswick / Rec Department